Today, I bring to you my first themed post! 'VI Selections' will visually demonstrate six, as the title suggests, of my latest fashion and beauty favorites. Let's get started...
1. Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil is the fountain of youth stored in a convenient violet bottle! I am completely enamored with this product, and after using it for the past two months, it has helped brighten and smooth my skin. This elixir is effective in rejuvenating your skin without that unwanted greasy feel. Definitely a must-have!
2. RiRi Woo is indicative of why celeb collaborations are so successful. I couldn't help myself when I saw the release of the RiRi ♥ MAC Summer collection - yes, I purchased the entire collection, save for the liquid bronzer. I've been looking to create the perfect ruby pout, so I can't wait 'til my shipment arrives.
3. Moschino's logo leather belt has been on my fashion crave list for quite some time. It's perfect in the simplistic design, yet resonates elegance and 1990's style. Eventually, I'll add this to my closet, but for now I'll continue lusting.
4. Revlon Colorstay Nail Colors have answered every girl's prayer for long-wear enamel. I only bought the base and top coats, but they have saved me from expensive trips to the nail salon and prevented chipping in the middle of the week.
5. Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil has a slice of my heart. The intoxicating smell drew me into buying this product, and after using it for a few weeks now, I can say my hair's health has improved. A few drops of this emollient works wonderfully on both straight and curly hair to stop frizz and promote soft locks.
6. Zara Box Clutch has me mesmerized! Box clutches are so in right now and super versatile for a summer day or night look. I couldn't steal my eyes away from this beauty when I stumbled across it online. It's definitely giving me some incentive to maybe embellish my own box clutch.